“The gap between the haves and have nots lies in the ability to control your habits and transform yourself on a regular basis.”...
WHAT IS IMMERSION LIFESTYLE?
Do you ever say to yourself, “I would love to focus on growing my business, launching a new product, taking part in new initiatives, or spending more time with my family, but I just don’t have the time to do these things because I’m so busy maintaining the business at its present state.” Does this mentality resonate with you? If so, then Immersion Lifestyle is going to change your life! The Immersion Lifestyle is a strategy that maximizes your growth, productivity, and results in your personal and business life. It will take you from being a non-productive business owner focused on maintaining the status quo, to an extremely productive business growth master! Our Immersion Lifestyle students become so productive that they now accomplish goals within only a few days, that used to take them months! How does it work? By blending many different techniques and strategies we learned through researching some of the most successful people on earth. We then took all these various strategies and packaged them into one phenomenal strategy for success called the Immersion Lifestyle!
PRECONDITIONS TO LIVING THE IMMERSION LIFESTYLE. ARE YOU STRONG ENOUGH?
- Must be willing to change your habits
- Must be willing to take control of your day
- Must be willing to prioritize what is most important in your life
- Must be willing to say “no” more often than “yes”
- Must be willing to ignore limiting beliefs
- Must be willing to change your viewpoint
- Must be willing to acknowledge that maybe you don’t have all the answers
- Must be willing to invest in yourself and your future!
FROM OUR BLOGSee All
- 24 Aug 2016
Multitasking is thought to cost the world $450 billion annually. What is it costing your business? Too many entrepreneurs are over committed...
- 13 Jun 2016
Did you know that ninety-five percent of everything you do on a daily basis is due to habits? Also did you know that where you are today is a result...
- 13 Jun 2016
Didn't you start your business to share your amazing product or service with the world, be your own boss, be in full control, and build a lifestyle...
“Build your business around your lifestyle, not your lifestyle around your business.”
ARE YOUR ACTIONS IN-LINE WITH THE TOP 5% ACHIEVERS IN THE WORLD?
Lower 95%Doesn’t have a predefined daily schedule.
Top 5%Keeps a daily schedule written ahead of time.
Lower 95%Allow people and technology to steal their attention.
Top 5%Do not allow anything or anyone to distract them from their mission.
Lower 95%Always have excuses as to why they have yet to achieve their goals.
Top 5%Look in the mirror, and say “I’m failing at this because of ME, and it’s time for ME to fix it.”
Lower 95%Stop reading, studying, and developing personally once leaving college.
Top 5%Are dedicated to consistent and continuous personal growth and development.
Lower 95%Believe that they are the only person who can do the the job the “right way.”
Top 5%Delegates menial tasks to others and focuses only on the most important tasks that will move their business forward.
Lower 95%Do not have any outside sources holding them to higher standards.
Top 5%Have multiple mentors/coaches for different areas of their life that hold them to high standards… business, fitness, relationships, etc.
“Successful people willing do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do.”
– Jeff Olson
DAILY RITUALS OF THE UBER SUCCESSFUL
- They get up early. (before 8am)
- They Exercise. (78% of successful people exercise at least four times per week.)
- They eat healthy. (70% of successful people consume less than 300 calories of junk food per day.)
- They block out all limiting beliefs. (They do not allow anything or anyone to alter their belief system)
- They read.
- They take a break. (They know breaks are important for maximum efficiency and effectiveness).
- They Invest in themselves. (They know their business development will never exceed their personal development.)
- They review their performance each night and adjust accordingly the next day.
- They create their daily schedule before that day arrives. (They know that either they run the day or the day runs them.)